Thornes Chartered Surveyors are able to provide planning advise to home owners, businesses, corporate clients and developers on a wide range of issues from small domestic private extensions through to town centre redevelopment schemes. Recent examples of the diverse range of work undertaken is the management of a planning application for a private client to extend a residential house in Parkstone, to undertaking a planning verification assessment on a £20m Poole Town Centre redevelopment scheme adjacent to the lifting bridge on behalf of Poole Borough Council.
The extent of work undertaken includes;
- General Pre-application advice
- Home Extensions
- New Build developments
- Change of Use applications
- Architectural Design and Appraisal
- General Planning
- Preparation and Submission of Design and Access Statements
- Advice and monitoring of sustainable development and planning through the national and localism agenda framework
- Affordable Housing Viability Assessment
- Residual Development Appraisals
The planning system is forever changing and increasing in complexity. Many of our clients either lack the professional knowledge to effectively plan and submit a planning application or merely lack the time required to effectively manage a planning led process. Thornes are able to assist at any stage of the planning process of manage the entire application of your behalf from conception through to a grant of consent.